Bedford Council of Garden Clubs Presents
Christmas in the Worldʼs Best Little Town!
The Bedford Council of Garden Clubs invites you to its 2017 Christmas Home Tour on Sunday, December 3, 2017, from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
The theme for this yearʼs tour was inspired by a sign in a local barber shop around 1950 – “The Worlds Best Little Town.” “WBLT” became the call letters for the local radio station.
Five lovely homes in the Town of Bedford plus the recently remodeled Bower Center For The Arts are featured on this yearʼs tour –
Christmas in the Worldʼs Best Little Town:
- Oak Cottage – 932 Lake Drive, Bedford
- Ottervue – 725 Longwood Avenue, Bedford
- Lindenhall – 607 Longwood Avenue, Bedford
- Cowlbeck Cottage – 541 Westview Avenue, Bedford
- Carrington House – 419 Avenel Avenue, Bedford
Refreshments at Bower Center for the Arts – 305 North Bridge St., Bedford.
Tickets are $15 in advance and $20 at the door and may be purchased at these ticket outlets:
- Forest: Aylorʼs Farm and Garden
- Givens Books
- Moneta: Moneta Farm Supply
- The General Store
- Bedford: Arthurʼs Jewelry
- Bedford Welcome Center
- Bower Center for the Arts
- Goose Creek Gallery
Source: Bedford Council of Garden Clubs publicity team